Monday, December 28, 2009

And now we wait.

The good news? I did go to the clinic this morning and was put in touch with a surgeon.

The bad news? I can't get an appointment to see a surgeon until January 6th. So it looks like I'm just going to have to tough it out for a while. I did get some more pain medication so I am ready if I experience more attacks (which I am sure I will). In the meantime, I will be living off of applesauce.

The silver lining? Maybe I'll lose some weight! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin