In my case, I feel like I'm already 30. Heck, I've had people guessing I was 30 or 31 years old for the past three years! I have three kids, I've been married for dang near 8 years, and (from what these people tell me) I "have my head on straight." I guess this means I come across as older? Okidoke.
2. Fly somewhere. Anywhere.
8. Take my boys camping.
10. Take a vacation with my husband. No kids allowed.
11. Learn how to play chess without killing
14. Attend a Green Bay Packers football game. (Yes, I've done this before, but not for many many many years.)
15. Meet someone in "real life" that I only know from the Internet (who I haven't met already).
17. Get a teaching job.
18. Attend a music concert. (Concert on the Square and high school band recitals don't count.)
19. Perform in a play.
20. Take a photography class.
21. Bake and decorate a cake for one of my kid's birthday.
22. Take a trip with my sister.
23. Plant a garden.
24. Tackle a DIY project in our new house.
There we are. And.....GO!