|Not today. In fact, it is cold, windy, and miserable today. But, this goes to show you how long it has been since the van was cleaned at all. Oops.|
Because I love my in-laws and also because I would have been mortified to actually send the van to them in that condition, I took a solid five minutes out of my afternoon to go haul all the trash out of the Mom Mobile before turning it over to them.
Again, five minutes.
This is what I found.
- a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
- a used Band-Aid
- 3 gloves
- 2 socks
- 1 pair of shorts
- a copy of Curious George 2 that has been missing for at least a month
- the Sunday paper
- a stale french fry
- yellow yarn
- my gym bag (Bahahaha!!!!)
- a rotten apple core
- a Milwaukee Brewers bobble-head
- 4 stickers from the checkout line at Target
- a birthday card
- Simba from The Lion King
- a drawing of Moses leading the people of Israel through the desert
- a coupon for a free dish of frozen custard at Culver's (score!)
(Before I get any nasty emails or comments, I am not really calling anyone a freak. I'm merely expressing how foreign of a concept this is to me. If anyone is a legitimate freak around here, it's clearly me.)